sábado, 10 de octubre de 2009

Peter Criss vence al cancer, enhorabuena a nuestro querido y personal Catman


Peter Criss, exbatería y auténtico Catman de KISS ha vencido el cáncer de pecho que padecía, de lo cual nos alegramos sobremanera, adoramos al sensible gato. Ésta es su nota de prensa al respecto:

Message from Peter Criss

In '08, I was diagnosed with breast cancer, but with (early detection) my great doctor Alex Swistel & staff and the Lord above, who always looks over me, I am cancer free today!!! I wanted to let you know men get it like women do. Don't be afraid to let someone know if you have a lump. Do the right thing for you and your loved ones and get it checked. Man or woman, there is no discrimination with breast cancer ... we all don't have nine lives.

Love to all of my Fans.

God Bless,
Peter Criss

1 comentario:

Todo Kiss dijo...

Larga vida al Gato Criss...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...